Love

Love

Who? Me?

My photo
I like eco-friendly things, living life by the daily thrill, learning and trying new things (which is why I started this blog), and spending time with my friends and family.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yesterday was Carlos' 2nd birthday!  This is very exciting to us because we were told Carlos most likely wouldn't last past his 1st.  The vet thought that he may have FIP, a very disturbing disease that kills cats, and one of his brothers died from this at about 5 months old.  But not our Carl!  He just keeps keepin' on!  I made him cupcakes, devil's food cake...how fitting.  He got to lick the frosting.  I'll be taking the rest of them to work so Justin and I don't eat them!!!
Justin and I spent the day together the other day, we never have the same days off so it was a nice surprise!!  We did some Summer clothes shopping, BBQ'd in the backyard, laid outside, did lawn work, and took Vinster to the pet store.  He picked out this ginormous fish stuffed toy, and now he won't stop playing with it.  It's about the size of him!
Last night we went to my work's store party.  I found out that if I have enough to drink, I will sing karaoke.  I sang: Poker face, If you wanna be my lover, ice ice baby, and I'm pretty sure there was one more but I can't remember it.  And no, I didn't do it alone, I dragged people up there with me.  But lesson learned, i don't do karaoke!!!!!!
But that's all I can fill you in one now, Carlos is trying to get into something he shouldn't be, so until next time....!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment