Love

Love

Who? Me?

My photo
I like eco-friendly things, living life by the daily thrill, learning and trying new things (which is why I started this blog), and spending time with my friends and family.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally Spring...

Whoo hoo for Springtime!!!
I finally got around to planting our garden.  I planted a bunch of peppers, tomotoes...including Heirlooms which i'm super excited about, cantaloupes, strawberries, zucchini, raspberries, yellow squash...and i think that's it.  But my fingers are crossed that these actually do grow...if they do, expect some amazing cooking this summer!!!  After all my outdoor work, I took a nice long nap with Vinny and Lexi (my mom's dog who we're watching for the weekend).
During my nap, I had one crazy dream.  If you ask Justin, he'll say all my dreams are basically crazy.  But i'll tell you it anyways.
In my dream- I went to work with no shoes on.  I weather was terrible so I went to my locker only to discover my spare shoes weren't there.  So I decided I better buy some new ones.  While buying my shoes, a tornado was coming.  I hurried and made my purchase and then I called to Vinny.  Vinny?  Why Vinny was a my work I don't know, but what made it even weirder is that he looked like a Great Dane.  and then I woke up.  Super strange but I thought I'd share.
Moving along on my day.  I was going to buy a small fence to put around our garden to keep the Vinster out.  But I got lazy and started to watch Valentine's Day.  Super cute movie.  But it made me realize that Taylor Swift cannot act...beautiful singer, but acting is not her forte.  And I realized who Carlos would sound like if he could actually spoke...George Lopez.
Am I the only one who thinks of things like this?  Does anyone else ever wonder what their pets would sound like if they actually spoke?
Remy- she would sound like a Southern Belle.  Mainly because her name is Remy Lee and I feel like that is Southern itself.
Carlos- George Lopez without a doubt.  or that ugly Mexican guy from Waiting...Luis something....
Vinny- Surfer guy all the way.  I picture a little Zack Morris mixed with Hawaiian.  And alot of 'dudes' thrown in his mix.
What about anyone else?  I can't be the only one who comes up with these ideas.

And now, I'm enjoying a few Martinis and movies with my husband...perfect.  And watching Vinny try to hump Lexi over and over again...apparently he thinks his date night too.

Hoping everyone else enjoyed their Friday!!!
Until next time...don't judge, be curious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment