Love

Love

Who? Me?

My photo
I like eco-friendly things, living life by the daily thrill, learning and trying new things (which is why I started this blog), and spending time with my friends and family.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little more about me...

Most of this blog is going to relate to the following loves :

Remy Lee and Carlos Agua: Remy is a little girl who we adopted before we moved in together, she just turned two.  She is your typical cat with a bad attitude.  You can just see it in her face, she was our guard before we got a dog.  Carlos is not your typical cat.  While he is super curious about everything, he gets into everything, eats anything, and does things no cat is actually supposed to do.  He is such a lover, but a hellian at the same time.  Most of our entertaining stories come from him, but how can they not!  Both are the cutest Tabby's eva!  And no, although they look alike, they are not related!!!
Carlos - ready for his next adventure

Remy- ready to punish Carlos for his actions


Vinny Patrick: is our 6 month old Beagle-Bassett Hound pup.  I did not want a dog, at all.  But Justin was dying for one.  I was sneaking around on PetFinder.com (which is where you should go to adopt before purchasing at a store!!!!) for about a month, before I found "Sonny".  I died.  I had to have him.  The cutest-chub face ever.  Shortest legs on a dog I've ever seen.  I showed Justin his picture and I said "Friday"...we adopted him on Friday.  And I'm not going to lie.  I don't think I could love this dog anymore than I already do.

Vinny- with those stubby legs...love!




our first date was a Wings game...this isn't of that game, but like 6 years later!!!
Justin (my husband for almost a year now...but we've been together for over 8 years.)  There's always something throughout the day that he has to call me from work to tell me about.  And lately, it's Geese.  Canadian Geese at that.



At least you'll have an idea of who I'm talking about now!  And I love pictures, so be ready for plenty of those as well!!!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment